[bookport] Re: new, please help

  • From: "Nicki Keck" <favorite.blend@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2006 18:10:11 -0400

Yes they do.  I hope this isn't out of line, but Larry Skutchan, who is on
this list and replied to your first message, has his own pod cast.  He works
for APH, and if you go to www.blindcooltech.com and scroll through all the
ones available (you'll have to go down pretty far), there is a whole bunch
he does on using the book Port, etc.  Very informative.  Heck you could
download them and transfer them to your Book Port and listen to them there.
I plan to do that myself.  I did listen to some of them before, but now that
I have the unit...  Plus there is one recent one on the updated features of
the new firmware too.  If I can't fit them on the card that comes with the
BookPort (which I probably can), I'll put in the 2-gig I bought for this
purpose, though I am not quite sure how yet since I've not worked with flash
cards yet myself.  One of the reasons I want to listen to these again, one
of the things I want to learn again now that I have it in front of me.