[bookport] Re: bookport needs a speaker:

  • From: Bruce Toews <dogriver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 06:56:02 -0500 (CDT)

Well, we wouldn't want that. Would you settle for a bottled water machine?

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews
E-mail and MSN/Windows Messenger: dogriver@xxxxxxxx

On Wed, 7 Sep 2005, Sandy Licht wrote:

Not a bad idea, either, but that would kill this Diabetic.

At 08:21 PM 9/6/2005, you wrote:
I want a built-in Coke machine feature. We can rig matter transference into the USB port.

Bruce

--

On Tue, 6 Sep 2005, Richard Ehrler wrote:

> What do you mean "someone would want stereo speakers?" I want > quadraphonic!
> Okay, I'm joking so don't bust my chops over this one.
> Richard Ehrler
> On 2005-09-06 n3byy@xxxxxxxxxxxx said:
> Dave, come on man if you put a speaker in that box, the damned thing
> would be so small the quality of sound wouldn't be very good and of
> course it would likely have some impact on the life of the
> batteries. No scrap the speaker idea as the headphones isn't a
> problem. What we need is a very compact wireless set of headphones
> so the wires dont' get so twisted and hosed with extensive use.
> Besides if you want a speaker, good lord then someone will want
> stereo speakers and you see where this will go.

Sandy Licht
Phone: 409-898-8218
Jeremiah 29:11 - 14A