[bookport] Re: bookport needs a speaker:

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 13:37:57 -0400

This is a good idea.  What then will have been the total cost?

-- Jonnie Apple Seed
With his:
Hands-On Technolog(eye)s

On Sep 5, 2005, at 1:33 PM, Lois Goodine wrote:

If they include a speaker in Bookport, it will have to be bigger. One
reasonable
solution I've heard is to go to an electronics store like Radioshack and
find a portable speaker that includes a compartment in which the bookport
can be stored. That allows you to listen to it without using ear buds or a
head set. I have a bookport on the way. And that's one of the first things
I'm going to get. Of course, I'll also get a 2-gig flash card.
Lois Goodine.