[bookport] Re: bookport needs a speaker:

  • From: "Lois Goodine" <al419@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2005 10:33:27 -0700

If they  include a speaker in Bookport, it will have to be bigger.  One
reasonable
solution I've heard is to go to an electronics store like Radioshack and
find a portable speaker that includes a compartment in which the bookport
can be stored.  That allows you to listen to it without using ear buds or a
head set. I have a bookport on the way.  And that's one of the first things
I'm going to get.  Of course, I'll also get a 2-gig flash card.
Lois Goodine.