[bookport] Re: WARNING(virus check bypassed): Re: Re: bookport needs a speaker:

  • From: "Jerry Halatyn" <jhalatyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 13:22:39 -0400

I think you need a reality check.
----- Original Message ----- From: "David Poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, September 05, 2005 1:01 PM
Subject: [bookport] Re: WARNING(virus check bypassed): Re: Re: bookport needs a speaker:

welll someone needs to because I've been on this plannet for almost 54 years, done and seen a lot know what obnoxious is and I do not fit the deffinition. I won't bore you with reciting the deffinition here.

I think we need a topic check.

--
Jonnie Apple Seed
With his:

On Sep 5, 2005, at 12:59 PM, Jerry Halatyn wrote:

David, I'm not going to waste my time with excrutiating details. You're being obnoxious and if you don't see that, I can't educate you.