[bookport] Re: bookport needs a speaker:

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 15:45:49 -0400

I cannot use a braille display with a book port. If I cannot hear, this is vital.

--
Jonnie Apple Seed
With his:

On Sep 5, 2005, at 3:38 PM, David Allen wrote:

Hi David and list:

Please clarify what you mean by saying the bookport doesn't support Braille? I regularly copy *.brf files to my bookport. I use Braille characters to define a search string. I use Braille characters to make notes. Having offered at least three examples of how Braille is used in the bookport's operation, I don't find any validity in your claim.

Cheers,
Dave