[bookport] Re: bookport needs a speaker:

  • From: Bruce Toews <dogriver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 20:21:17 -0500 (CDT)

I want a built-in Coke machine feature. We can rig matter transference into the USB port.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews
E-mail and MSN/Windows Messenger: dogriver@xxxxxxxx

On Tue, 6 Sep 2005, Richard Ehrler wrote:

What do you mean "someone would want stereo speakers?"  I want quadraphonic!
Okay, I'm joking so don't bust my chops over this one.
Richard Ehrler
On 2005-09-06 n3byy@xxxxxxxxxxxx said:
   Dave, come on man if you put a speaker in that box, the damned thing
   would be so small the quality of sound wouldn't be very good and of
   course it would likely have some impact on the life of the
   batteries. No scrap the speaker idea as the headphones isn't a
   problem. What we need is a very compact wireless set of headphones
   so the wires dont' get so twisted and hosed with extensive use.
   Besides if you want a speaker, good lord then someone will want
   stereo speakers and you see where this will go.