[bookcourier] Re: Mixed up Keypad controls

  • From: "David Quarmby" <quarmby@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 18:35:34 -0000

I must admit, rechargeable batteries are getting much better.  The nickel
metal hydride batteries last a fair amount of time and can be charged up
very quickly.  The new varta rechargeable batteries can be charged up in 15
minutes and are said to last up to 4 times longer than alkaline.
When you get into the habit of using good rechargeable batteries, you won't
want to keep having to buy new one's all the time.

regards
David Quarmby
quarmby@xxxxxxxxxxxx