[bookcourier] Re: Mixed up Keypad controls

  • From: "Mary Otten" <maryotten@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2004 14:08:06 -0600

Ibrahim,
I really believe that you are in the minority with respect to switching battery
types in the same device. Seems to me that, if it could be done without a
hassle by the Springer folks, the proposal I offered, where the
setting is saved when batteries are changed, offers a good compromise. I think
the number of people who stick to one or the other type would greatly outnumber
those who switch types, and this suggestion would
thus be a convenience factor for more people. I haven't seen anybody yet post
that they often change battery types with their BC.
Just my 2 cents.
Mary