[bookcourier] Mixed up Keypad controls

  • From: "Robert Stokes" <restokes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 10:22:06 -0000

Hi Folks,

My wife is only using her Book Courier to listen to MP3 files. It seems to
be working OK for this purpose but when trying to help her with a minor
problem a couple of days ago, I pressed the help key and it started to play.
No matter what key I pressed it wouldn't stop and I had to remove the
batteries. I also noticed some time ago that the battery indicator always
registers 50 per cent, even when new batteries are inserted. I don't want to
fiddle with the machine at present, as my wife is reading a book but can
anyone suggest how I may be able to correct these problems when she has
finished?

Best.

Robert.