[bookcourier] Re: Mixed up Keypad controls

  • From: "Robert Stokes" <restokes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 13:35:26 -0000

Hi Sandra,

Many thanks for the explanation. I've changed the battery setting and it is
now reading 89 per cent. I didn't think it a good idea using rechargeable
batteries after having problems when trying to use them with my Road Runner,
when I first got it. They were a very tight fit and I had a heck of a job
removing them. On one occasion the Road Runner stopped working soon after
inserting the batteries. I decided to remove them and then put them back to
try and solve the problem. When I touched them, I found they were extremely
hot. I haven't used them since. Someone on this list recently stated they
had fried a compact flash card. I wonder if they too were using
rechargeable?

 Best.

Robert.