[bookcourier] Re: Mixed up Keypad controls

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <igucukoglu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 17:12:55 -0000

Hi Mary.

I hasten to disagree with that.  I frequently use batteries of different
kinds and I prefer to choose for myself the type of batteries I use when I
change them.  I also agree with Sandra that rechargable batteries just
aren't worth the effort and you are best sticking with the standard alkaline
batteries as supplied by springer and available from practically any
hardware/electrical store as well as many good news agents, markets and
everywhere else practically.  I bought from Argos a 20 pack of Duracell plus
batteries for a tenner.

Warmest, Ibrahim