[blindza] Re: Dumb question relating to recorded audio tutorials/walkthroughs TTS speed

  • From: "Boshoff, Deon (GP Health)" <Deon.Boshoff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindza@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 05:47:34 +0200

So, here's another dum question for you; why don't you use Eloquence with NVDA?
And yes, 40 with NVDA is fine, while 40 percent with Jaws is also fine with
most people.  I have done this before, and at even higher speeds, everybody
liked it.

Deon [G. Boshoff, BA[Stell]UDC[Potch]
WESKOPPIES HOSPITAL
Tel:              0123199735