[blindza] Re: Dumb question relating to recorded audio tutorials/walkthroughs TTS speed

  • From: "Boshoff, Deon (GP Health)" <Deon.Boshoff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindza@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 12:29:38 +0200

I have been trying to drop it in the box for you, but something is wrong here,
as usual☺  Sendspace is busy... Outlook is hanging...How does Dropbox actually
work?  Do you mean that, if you create an account, you could send me an invite,
and I could then drop those files in it for you?

Deon [G. Boshoff, BA[Stell]UDC[Potch]
WESKOPPIES HOSPITAL
Tel:              0123199735
Mobile:           0829699571