[blindreplay] Re: some stations' URL's not working in replay AV

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 17:36:37 -0700 (PDT)

JoAnn
Thank you for the times for the country music show.

The method you describe by doing the application key and
choosing t will not work. This URL you will be copying will only
play tune for you but will not work via stream capture.

Anyway use the URL that 3 different people gave you that the URL
Finder found and contact Tom to add the working URL into a
working UrRL within Replay Media Guide.