[blindreplay] Re: some stations' URL's not working in replay AV

  • From: Mike Pietruk <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 20:12:00 -0400 (EDT)

ok.  The story of Cham, Hamilton, AM 820, Hamilton, ON.

Applian has a link for Cham in its stations database; unfortunately, their
jump link leads to an apparently dead link.

So I went to

www.vtuner.com

and located CHAM.

The url finder found 2 links.

One of these
http://38.99.158.110/cham

records beautifully; but wouldn't tune for me.  Note that sometimes tuning
may be a function of just how one configures their machine's defaults and
players.

The second link the url finder found

http://www.vtuner.com/vTunerweb/mms/m3u20737.m3u

is a vtuner jump link which leads to the first link I posted.
This RAV recorded and tuned perfectly.  As expected, as I have my system
set for RP10.5 to play .m3u links, the tuner launched RP for playing.

Hope that this will solve the Cham issue.