[blindreplay] Re: some stations' URL's not working in replay AV

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 16:28:33 -0700 (PDT)

When you use the URL Finder tool do not add or test the .flv URL
you see in the listbox.

Here is the CHAM Canadian station URL you can use to record via
stream capture:

When you paste this URL into edit show properties dialog as new
show make sure it has no spaces.

Note: Copy the entire URL above and enter manually into Replay
AV as new show.

Also check the stream on a daily basis just to see if it still
works by tuning to it and stream capturing it.

Write to Tom at applian to fix you a CHAM Replay AV Stream URL
to add to the media guide.

Hope this helps.