[blindreplay] Re: some stations' URL's not working in replay AV

  • From: "Joanne" <houseofmusic3345@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 20:18:52 -0400

Petro, the country countdown has moved--again (LOL)--to Saturday morning from 12 midnight eastern to 4 a.m. eastern on CHAM. But like I said I had it in my scheduler but nothing comes out but a text file; there's no recording. And when I tune to it nothing comes up so the URL has changed and CHAM's home page's listen live link doesn't bring up the proper URL for Replay AV. So maybe hitting applications on the listen live link and finding where it says to copy URL may get the countdown back for us.--- Original Message ----- From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>