[blindreplay] Re: some stations' URL's not working in replay AV

  • From: Mike Pietruk <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 23:42:23 -0400 (EDT)

Joanne

I struck on KVET.  No problem in getting the station to play, of course;
but recording a whole other enchelata.
And I worked with several other Clear Channel stations with similar
results.
And I see that KASE is also part of that same family so odds that one will
fail.
I should note that kvet is in the RAV Media guide and it exhibits that
same behavior -- plays but won't stream capture.

Fortunately, they play fine which, for most folks, is far more important
than being able to record them.

                Mike