[blindreplay] Re: Wake Up please

  • From: "Pam Drake" <pamdrake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 22:07:10 -0700

Petro,

I was indeed talking about sending files from one computer to another at
home, but I could just as easily use the yousendit capability to remotely
retrieve files while on vacation with the laptop, though I hadn't thought of
it at the time.

I have always kept any kind of sharing parameters closed, but I guess
there's no reason for this when at home.  Thanks for the thought.

There might be interest for a discussion of this and I would listen to a
podcast, but I'm only one person.  I'm sure others will let you know if they
are interested.

Pam