[blindreplay] Re: Wake Up please

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 08:22:41 -0700 (PDT)

Now that Applian & YSI have the plugin and in agreement to help
each other and Bill's input with YSI management the plugin might
be fixed for us.

The other thing I thought about this morning.

To Jeff and those who have the RAV 8.20.

You should be able to find the plugin within C:\Program
Files\Replay...

Not sure but can't one double click that YSI plugin and see what
happens?

If I got it all wrong sorry here.

Trying to help.