[blindreplay] Re: Wake Up please

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 19:53:09 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Pam
Thank you. When you say you want to send a file to the other
computer are you saying this example when you are not home and
have the laptop on vacation? Or are you wanting to do all this
within your home the sending of files from 1 computer to the
other?

If you want to do this within your home there's a much easier
way. You can "share" the "recordings" folder across your
network. You can then use My Network Places with Windows XP
Home.

The other thing you can do is burn the folder to a CD and take
the CD to the other machine.

I can try to do a podcast on this but I am not sure if there's
any interest in this.

You all let me know.

Petro