[blindreplay] Re: Wake Up please

  • From: "joanne" <houseofmusic3345@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 12:38:34 -0400

I definitely want to see the yousendit plugin made accessible to the blind. I would like to take advantage of the new feature of being able to download my podcasts from anywhere, and this cannot be done if this plugin isn't accessible to everyone, including those of us who are blind. The makers of Replay AV have worked well with us in wanting to know our accessibility needs, and now we are asking yousendit to also consider us so we can use their products in combination with Replay AV.

Petro, do I need to send this email to anyone else, or will it suffice to just send it here? I want to do what I can. ----- Original Message ----- From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>