[blindreplay] Re: Wake Up please

  • From: "Pam Drake" <pamdrake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 19:31:51 -0700

Petro, Leslie,   and All,

I just saw this thread; and would like to say I would definitely like to see
Yousendit accessible within the  Replay application.  .

I have a desktop and laptop computer; and it would be nice to be able to
simply send myself a file recorded on one machine and download it to the
other.  I'm sure I'm not the only person in this situation.  Yousendit
access would make Replay AV even better.

Thanks again for all your work on such a fine application.

Pam