[blindreplay] Re: Wake Up please

  • From: "Rick Alfaro" <rick.alfaro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 11:04:00 -0400

Yes, of course I would want this plugin to be made accessible.  I can't
imagine a blind user that would say otherwise.  Again, I stress the point
that this accessibility issue could have been caught a lot earlier if there
were some blind users participating in the beta cycle.  I know Aplien
monitors this list and they have been great so far, but excluding even you
Petro from any beta test cycle just doesn't make any sense.  The whole idea
is to catch these things before the product is released to the public.  I'm
glad to hear that Bill is making You Send It aware of the situation.

--Warmest regards,

--Rick Alfaro
--rick.alfaro@xxxxxxxxx