[blindreplay] Re: Blind Bargains Access Awards Nominations

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 05:31:18 -0800 (PST)

Me too. What I do here is creat fake recordings containing no
URL address in the properties, basic tab. I use the name: field
to name the type of show or where it is from and then choosing
ok button to save.

Example of this is:

Name field has: Georgia Stations and URL field is blank. This
appears as Georgia Stations in the replay AV 8 listbox view. I
then move all the Georgia stations below the Georgia Stations
item in the listbox. So I just press "g" to quickly jump to
Georgia Stations to find the georgia stations.

I also use ""Saturdays" and "Sundays" with no URL in the
properties, basic tab to create header styles called Saturdays
and Sundays within the listbox.

This works for me. Personal preference. I also have a Sports
fake recording listing in the listbox.

If you need a podcast on this let me know but its easy.

1. Run Replay AV 8
2. Press Applications key
3. Press N for enter new show
4. Enter a name in name field edit box like: California Stations
5. Enter no URL address in URL edit field box. Leave blank.
6. Choose OK to save.
7. California stations appears in bottom of listview box. Move
it up with shift up arrow to desired place. Move down or up your
california station to appear right below California Stations
listing.

Petro