[blindreplay] Re: Blind Bargains Access Awards Nominations

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 04:56:33 -0800 (PST)

Yes to option (1) below. Last week I tried to copy the entire
listbox view within the URL Finder tool with JAWS 9 with insert
control w but it does not copy the entire URL addresses found
within the listbox. Provide a export list to or a copy all
button. I know this utility is not made by Applian. It's from a
3rd party developer I believe called WinPCat. If I am incorrect
sorry.

(1)  Include an ability to either freeze the list of urls in the
urlfinder
or copy the entire list of them to the clipboard.
Currently, this list seems to refresh every 3-5 seconds
sometimes making
it challenging to find the right url quickly if the list is
long.
Either freezing the list or somehow copying the entire list to
the
clipboard or an external file would allow one, at leisure, to
examine the
entire list.