[blindreplay] Re: Blind Bargains Access Awards Nominations

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 16:25:10 -0800 (PST)

Leslie
I voted for Applian Technologies! You guys listen and deliver.

I also voted for Replay AV 8!

Feedback is:
Make a simple to use audio/video editor where we can cut (split)
our mp3, wma recordings and to be able to join (merge) these
recordings back together into one file. There are other programs
but most of them are complex and require memorizing many
keyboard hotkeys. Just my opinion here.

Petro