[blindreplay] Re: Blind Bargains Access Awards Nominations

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 01:50:19 -0800 (PST)

I have never used the splitter or everything in the suite but
can tell you that the following do work with my screen reader
JAWS:

Replay AV 8, Replay Converter, Media Catcher, Replay Music 3 but
not sure about Replay Music 3.10, Freecorder Toolbar 3 (requires
JAWS cursor), At-Large Recorder 2.3 (must have Slingbox or IP
Finder from a Slingbox owner).

I have a blog at
http://blindreplay.blogspot.com

The link for awards nominations is below.

http://www.blindbargains.com/award07.php

Petro