[blindreplay] Re: Attention Window-Eyes 6.1: Feedback needed

  • From: Mike Pietruk <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 23:02:10 -0400 (EDT)

Petro

I have one problem area.  I have figured out, using the WE mouse keys, how
to sort my RAV listings alphabetically.
There are, however, 2 other sorts which, for the life of me, I cannot
trigger.
The solution, as I see it, would be to create hotkeys for these 3 choices
or, alternatively, a combo box toggle perhaps in the settings menu.
Admittedly, this is such a minor thing that it would hardly warrant much
effort so I wouldn't want Applian to do the addition if it required much
in manhour time.
With their limited resources, and the number of programs under continual
development, the resources of manhours, dollars, and time ought to be put
to its best use.
The fact, from a blind-user perspective, RAV walks rings arount
RadioTime's Redbutton which I also use.
The reason is that Applian has chosen to follow the conventional Windows
menu structure whereas RadioTime has taken the gui mouse route.