[blindreplay] Re: Attention Window-Eyes 6.1: Feedback needed

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 13:48:47 -0700 (PDT)

Mike
I understand now. So basically in this case JAWS kicks
Window-Eyes big time. I ran Window-Eyes here the little I know
and saw the issues with the menus after talking to another user
about it.

I heard no file menu here. Also some options in the menus and
context menus repeat twice with 2 different hotkeys like for the
duplicate option.

What amazes me is no one brought it up all this time.

Another user said something about adjusting the cursor read can
be adjusted. I will post his message as soon as he gives me
permission.

Petro