[blindeudora] Eudora???

  • From: mike gurney <m.gurney@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2008 12:46:28 +0100

Hello Doris

Sorry I can't help regarding Eudora8 and scripts. I am writing because I have become disillusioned with Eudora. It seems to be causing more problems than it is worth. I have been a paid user of Eudora for so many years I have forgotten when I first purchased but it has now reached a point where I sent a post to another group asking for recommendation for alternatives.

I shall be sorry to stop using Eudora but the editing complications it causes are just too much to put up with.

I hope you have luck with Eudora8 and I shall remain a member of the group but ymy use of Eudora will cease just as soon as I can find an accessible, non Microsoft, reliable replacement.

Best wishes

Mike.

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora