[blindeudora] Re: Eudora

  • From: Nancy M Hill <girlyscream@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2006 15:50:31 -0500

Donna,

I had terrible problems with bellsouth, but seem to have finally gotten my dwsl and eudora working again. If you'd like write me off list and I'll try to help.
Nancy

At 03:29 PM 3/6/2006, Donna wrote:

I am having so much problems have spent seven to eight hours with earthlink and still can not send or receive e mail I have eudora on another computer set everything the same,I am using eudora seven in sponsored mode can any one help what is the web site for eudora can I buy a program like at best buy or do I have to get it on line these days.

Donna Bastian

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora