[blindeudora] Re: Eudora

  • From: Danny Weiss <dannyw.list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 May 2015 20:21:22 -0700

At 02:24 PM 5/27/2015, you wrote:

starting today my last unread message in the inbox says like numbers and letters cannot get them down fast enough is there soomething I delete that rebuilds itself hope this makes since..
Donna
OH after the numbers and letters it is a actual e mail that reads just fine

Donna -

Can you explain further what you mean by "... my last unread message in the inbox says like numbers and letters cannot get them down fast enough ..." and what it is that you are looking to "... rebuild ...?" If you can provide either a direct sample of what you are talking about or perhaps even a screen shot it might be helpful in figuring out what the problem is.

-Danny.