[blindeudora] Eudora

  • From: Donna <JDBASTIAN@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2006 12:29:32 -0800

I am having so much problems have spent seven to eight hours with earthlink and still can not send or receive e mail I have eudora on another computer set everything the same,I am using eudora seven in sponsored mode can any one help what is the web site for eudora can I buy a program like at best buy or do I have to get it on line these days.

Donna Bastian

-- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.1.375 / Virus Database: 268.2.0/275 - Release Date: 3/6/2006

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora