[blindeudora] Re: A Big Thank You.

  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2006 11:27:32 -0500

That is why I started the list for. So people could get the help they need, and for those on the list to be informed on how others fixed there problems with Eudora.
Other computer topics are welcome also as stated in the welcome letter.
Thank you.

At 12:49 PM 3/5/2006, you wrote:

Hi Dear Listers:

Just a note to thank Larry and Sandi for their help. I thanked Betsy earlier, in a separate e-mail which was also sent to this list.

This list is so wonderful, it's no nonsense, we help each other, I should say you help me, and I really thank you all for all the help you have given me. You might say I'm kind of a lurker on the list, but when i've needed it you guys have been absolutely great. I'm of course also so glad to help out when I can.

Thanks again gang.

Joanie Leonard

Tim Blindeudora list owner.

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora