[blindeudora] Eudora 8

  • From: Chris & Doris <chipmunks@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2008 06:29:28 -0400

Since I got very tired of the frequent Eudora crashes in the middle of composing a message, i tried out Eudora 8, which by now is in its third beta.

I tried importing my mail and settings but was not able to import all my mail accounts. I am not sure how many of my settings and filters were imported.

I only messed around with Eudora 8 a little and didn't do very much at all.

Has anyone developed any scripts for jaws and eudora 8? (I find that the preview pane does not read at all, for example.) And are there any tips for using Eudora 8 efficiently with jaws? I get a lot of list mail and find the mailbox tree quite cumbersome to navigate. I do want to give this open source version of eudora a try, though, and would appreciate any pointers.

Thanks much.

Doris

"Pray, pray, pray!" - Pray without ceasing. (1 Th 5:17)

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora