Re: Disibility Node as part of Ipodder.org categories ...

  • From: Shelly <shellyspodcasts@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 23:13:58 -0500

I would like to respectfully suggest that while input from all is valuable,
trying to build out the category list by committee is cumbersome and
introduces needless delay. I think the current top-level categories under
the Disabilities node address all major disability types and issues, and I
think the subcategories Jeff and others have added that actually do have
content in them are great. We should remember in all publicity for this
endeavor to emphasize that new categories and new podcasts are not only
welcome but encouraged.

-shelly

--
Shelly Brisbin, Writer, Editor, Geek for Hire

Shelly's Podcast: http://shellyspodcast.blogspot.com
Get the feed: http://feeds.feedburner.com/ShellysPodcast
Podcast Outlaws Network core member: http://www.podcastoutlaws.com