Re: Disibility Node as part of categories ...

  • From: "Brent Harding" <bharding@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 11:52:50 -0500

Same what I was thinking, how might they produce one? I heard that many just talk in sign language, guess videocasting, but hmmm. Maybe podcasts about the technology they might use so the hearing people that help them khnow.

----- Original Message ----- From: "JULIE MELTON" <jewelsong21@xxxxxxx>
From: "Judy W" <judyw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 09:49:12 -0500

Also, have a category for people who are deaf. Judy