Re: Disibility Node as part of Ipodder.org categories ...

  • From: Holly Anderson <holly@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 11:22:03 -0500

On the sports category, why not wait until podcasts relating to these sports exist. Otherwise we will have a bunch of empty categories.
All these categories can be added once they become necessary.
Holly
At 09:55 AM 10/14/2005, you wrote:

under sport, we can also have skiing for blinds, in the US and some European countries there are plenty of places that offer skiing for VI folks.
Regards
Khalid