Re: Disibility Node as part of categories ...

  • From: "Debbie Gillespie" <dgillespie@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 22:07:27 -0400

Also quadriplegic, spinal injuries?

----- Original Message ----- From: "JULIE MELTON" <jewelsong21@xxxxxxx>
To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, October 14, 2005 12:49 PM
Subject: RE: Disibility Node as part of categories ...

How about a category for disabled people who produce podcasts of other categories? Maybe could be shortened to "miscelanious podcasts by the disabled."

visit me at
Keep smiling!

From: "Jeff Bishop" <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Disibility Node as part of categories ...
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 19:48:49 -0700

Hello Everyone,

I am working on putting together the categories for the OPML file that will
be added to's directory. I wanted to mention them here and seek
for your input on other categories you would like to see. Here is the
current List. The top node is Disibilities. Here are the top level
categories and where noted subcategories (subcategories will be listed after
the colon):

Blindness/Visual Impairment:
ACB Radio
Assistive Technology

Chronic Illness:
Cystic Fibrosis

Cognitive Disabilities

Mobility Impairments

Assistive Technology News
Web Accessibility

OK, get me your feedback.  You always will have the ability to suggest
tings, we just want a good start when we ship the link to Adam Curry.

Come on gang, chime in loud and proud.  No skin off my nose <grin>, change
it and make it better.

I will be providing you a list on Saturday of all of the podcasts that I
have found or have been notified for each category.  You will then have a
chance to insure you want to be included or not.

Jeff Bishop
Applications Systems Analyst, Principal
CCIT, Administrative Computing

Phone: 520-626-1145
Cell: 520-205-0988
Fax  : 520-626-8346
Email: jeffbis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The University of Arizona
Building 73
Room #: 116
1077 North Highland Avenue
PO Box 210073
Tucson, AZ 85721-0073

The opinions or statements expressed herein are my own and should not be
taken as a position, opinion, or endorsement of The University of Arizona.