Re: Disibility Node as part of Ipodder.org categories ...

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <nu7i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 07:11:33 -0700

Hi Jennifer,

Excellent comments and right on! Most importantly, we should not, in any way shape or form, put up any barriers to participation for the deaf, hearing impaired or anyone else for that matter. Given all the artificially imposed obstacles with which we must deal on a daily basis, we should all know better...

Last week, Adam Curry simply distributed a short M4A containing a short video suitable for playing on the new Video iPods, so we know it is already being done.

A+, CSSA, Network+!
Blind Access Journal blog: http://www.blindaccessjournal.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jennifer Sutton" <jensutton@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>