[blazie-support] Re: update on M40

  • From: "Robert Brown" <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blazie-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 13:12:51 -0400

Sandra
  The BNS for $250.00 is the BNS640 eprom unit.I am also going to comment on
Stephens statement below about recouping some money by selling a defective
M40 to us.This is not going to happen, because these units have shown a
tendancy to be less than stable in both harware and software, we will not
deal in them or service them.

Robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,772-546-8950,http:\\www.computerassistivete
ch.com