[blazie-support] Re: hello out there -- I have a question

  • From: Stephen Clower <supersteve03@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blazie-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 18:17:29 -0500

Hello Laura.
Actually, because I graduate in May, I have to return my Braille Lite to my
school district so other students can use it. Believe me, I'd keep it if I
could. I've heard about the LapTalk computer and listened to the review a
couple months back wihch was done on Main Menu. The only concern I have is
that I have been taking notes in braille for a very long time and have
become used to a certain level of speed which grade 2 braille has granted
me. As far as I know, the LapTalk, or any other laptop computer, has no
means of braille input. I've been to the LapTalk website, and surprisingly
very little is there for review. All that I was able to locate was a page
listing what it could do in regards to other, "inferior" products. But
thanks for the input. I hate to part with my Braille Lite, but it seems
inevitable.
Regards
Steve