[blazie-support] Re: hello out there -- I have a question

  • From: Stephen Clower <supersteve03@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blazie-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2002 08:13:01 -0500

Hello Laura.
Despite the new features and enhancements in the Millenium units, I've
heard a lot of negative feedback in their regard. If, as you said, you will
be mostly taking notes in meetings, then the BLT's keys are much quieter
and less intrusive. If you have a laptop on hand, then I am assuming that
having loads of internal storage in your note taker isn't that much of a
priority. If it is, you might want to go with the M40. Otherwise, get the
BLT for $2000. That is a real bargain. I've had my Braille Lite for 5 years
and love the thing.

---