[bksvol-discuss] Re: your book has not been accepted

  • From: Guido Corona <guidoc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2004 10:21:54 -0500

Don't feel bad Mickey.  I recently submitted Different Seasons by Stephen
King.  I was so proud of a quality rating of 99.4%.  It turned up to be a
duplicate of another book which had the wrong title,  but a rating of
almost 20 points higher.  I nuked my own volume without a second thought!
And of course put a comment requesting that Apt Pupil by Stephen King be
renamed by the administrator to:

Different Seasons (Four Novellas)

And just in case,  I am copying this posting directly to Gustavo.

Guido

Guido D. Corona
IBM Accessibility Center,  Austin Tx.
IBM Research,
Phone:  (512) 838-9735
Email: guidoc@xxxxxxxxxxx

Visit my weekly Accessibility WebLog at:
http://www-3.ibm.com/able/weblog/corona_weblog.html

"mickey" <micka@xxxxxxxxxx>
06/18/2004 08:19 PM
Please respond to
bksvol-discuss

<bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[bksvol-discuss] Re: your book has not been accepted

The frustrating one is what happened to me.  I had a book from a long time
ago that I'd remembered as a good scan. No one validated it for quite a
while, so I finally took it. To my absolute mortification, there were
pages
missing. So, I had to reject my own book!  Horrors!

Mickey