[bksvol-discuss] Re: your book has not been accepted

  • From: bud schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 14:33:57 -0700

Thanks Pam, now that I think about it there was something about a missing last page but somebody said they were getting it and would take care of the missing page. It was a library book so I no longer have it.
Thanks.

Bud

At 02:21 PM 6/18/2004, you wrote:

Hi,

I think I saw on the list that the last page was missing? Also I'm not
sure, but I think someone else scanned it as well which might have
been the reason that one was rejected.

Pam

>Hi gang,
>
>Well, it seems that I have been getting a lot more nonaccepted books here
>lately.  The latest one is Superior Women.  I thought it was pretty
>good.  It says to take care of copywright information or missing pages or
>other errors and resubmit it.  It still bugs me that they can't get some
>kind of a system that could tell the submitter why it was turned
>down.   But they keep telling me that it can't be done so I guess I'll have
>to except that.
>Oh well, back to my scanning.
>
>Bud Schwab
>W 6 Z Y P