[bksvol-discuss] Re: your book has not been accepted

Hi Jill,

Be my guest and feel free to do whatever you need to with the chapters.
Thanks for your interest and suggestions.

Bud
At 12:31 PM 1/19/2007, you wrote:
Thanks Bud; that's a real help. Since I'm enjoying reading the book, I will
catch the missed headers. If it's all right with you I'm going to write the
word "chapter" in front of each number as tips have suggested; this is also
what I did with the last book I submitted.

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California