[bksvol-discuss] Re: your book has not been accepted

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 17:56:31 -0800

Hi Jill,

I find that we still have the book here of the whistling season and I had my wife check it for chapter info. There are no chapter headings, just numbers. I don't know why they even bother with numbers if they aren't going to title them. Anyway, the chapters go like this. I'll give the chapter number and then the page it's on.

1 1
2 7
3 30
4 55
5 74
6 103
7 108
8 124
9 134
10 152
11 162
12 169
13 174
14 182
15 190
16 206
17 211
18 2310
19 250
20 296
21 304
22 326

Hope this helps.

I noticed I hadn't stripped all the titles, sorry 'bout that.

Bud

At 01:52 PM 1/18/2007, you wrote:
The validator certainly should have given reasons for rejecting the book. If
it helps any, I am scanning your book The Whistling Season and am waiting to
get a copy from the library because there are no chapter headings. I
wouldn't reject the book for that reason, without talking to you first but I
have a feeling that there are probably chapter numbers that were too large
for the scanner to identify, and since I can get it from my library, I
preferred to do that. I hope this bit of information may be helpful to you.
Jill

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California