[bksvol-discuss] Re: your book has not been accepted

  • From: bud schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 18:42:47 -0700

Hi Mickey,

Thanks for the info. I don't know how I sent it in with the last page or so missing but I'm glad to see that the book might still survive.
Thanks.

Bud

At 06:17 PM 6/18/2004, you wrote:

Hi, Bud.

I rejected it before Cindy volunteered. I just forwarded some to her, to get
the book right.

I hate those rejection notices.  On the whole, it was a good scan, and it
was only the last few pages missing.

Mickey